Widely loved by many users, Abaque 9 is a mini-game that has been optimized from the game engine of Abaque for multiplication.
Application of the OpenFeint ranking system enables you to contest your skills with users worldwide.
We’ve created the best addictiveness to a boring multiplication with combination of shooting game and puzzle game elements.
The new ranking system will create you desires to win an opportunity to jump into the higher level.
----- Game Mode -----
The game is divided into Default Mode and Advanced Mode.
The method of the game is the same, but there’s a difference in the way of questions.
In Default Mode, there are easy questions such as 2x1, In Advanced Mode, the answer must be bigger than 10.
Although the questions could be somewhat difficult compare to the Default Mode, it will be helpful for the consecutive questions since the range of the questions will get smaller.
Since the score will be calculated in a same method, the ranking will be combined as well.
Users may choose whichever way you’re familiar with.
----- How to Play -----
● Check the questions written on the blocks, and press the answer using the keypad on bottom of the screen.
● The answer you entered will be displayed on the center of the screen. If you enter different numbers in a certain amount of time, you can enter the number with more than two digits.
● If the number you entered corresponds to the answer, the block will disappear. If there’s same colored block close to the question block, it will disappear together.
● The Score will be the multiple of the number you entered and the number of blocks disappeared.
If you are aiming for high score, we suggest you to enter the biggest number among the same colored blocks.
● The game stops if the blocks in vertical line get full.
● The game gets difficult eventually as the time passes regardless of stage or level.
● If you’d like to stack blocks quickly, you can create by touching the game screen on top of the keypad.
You can make the game more enjoyable, for high score or in the beginning, by collecting more blocks