Demo version of AlfaOBD software for Alfa-Romeo, Fiat, Lancia. Some Dodge, RAM, and Chrysler models produced in cooperation with Fiat are covered. Although the software is primarily targeted for car owners, it provides the features of professional scanners. Many dealer-level diagnostic and configuration procedures are available in the full version.
NOTE: if your Android device is not in the list of compatible devices on Google Play and you cannot install or upgrade your installation please contact [email protected]
Make sure you have a compatible OBD interface. For the list of supported OBD interfaces see www.alfaobd.com.
NOTE: If AlfaOBD can not connect to a car ECU with the message "Interface reports NO DATA" or "Interface reports CAN ERROR" it most probably means your interface is not compatible or defective.
For the details of configuration of connection to interface and car see application help available on http://www.alfaobd.com/AlfaOBD_Android_Help.pdf
AlfaOBD features include:
- native support of Electronic control units used in Fiat group cars. Native support differs AlfaOBD from many other diagnostic applications providing only limited generic OBDII support of Fiat group cars.
- monitoring various dynamic parameters of engine, gearbox, ABS, climate control ECUs and graphical presentation as plots
- reading of static data: ECU identification, system status, fault codes with probable causes and environment information where applicable
- clearing of fault codes
- (Full version only) active diagnostics and configuration procedures for various equipment controlled by engine, gearbox, body computer, climate control, ABS, airbag, code control and other ECUs
- (Full version only) electronic key and RF remote control programming
AlfaOBD supports ELM327 and OBDKey Bluetooth interfaces on all Bluetooth-enabled Android devices and ELM327/OBDKey WLAN interfaces on rooted devices only. For details of configuration of connection to interface and car see application help.
Application available in Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, and Spanish. Languages are selectable via Setting.
The limitations of the demo version are:
- Application run time limit of 15 minutes. Application reverts back to the first screen after 15 minutes of connection to a control unit.
- No active diagnostic procedures available
- The number of scanned gauges is limited by four
- The number of monitored parameters is limited by four
All other features are operational. No time limit is imposed on the application.
NOTE: Please switch off "Don't keep activities" in "Settings"->"Developer Option" on your Android device. If plots are not updated, turn "Force GPU rendering" off in "Settings"->"Developer Option".
Full support for Alfa Competizione 4C, more updates for recent ECUs on Alfa Mito/Giulietta, Fiat Panda/Punto Evo/Fiorino/Qubo, Lancia Ypsilon.