Alive Studio is one of the leading augmented reality applications that brings print content to life. Alive Studio with launch of ‘AlivePIX’ (beta version) makes photo/ video sharing magical. You can now create augmented photos from your videos and share the hidden memories behind each video with your friends and relatives. To get started, download Alive app and shoot a video or choose an existing one from your phone gallery. Then select a photo from one of the frames in the video and customize it in various themes. You can now share the augmented photo on your social network, email etc. The recipient scans the photo using Alive to see the magic.
You can also scan any print story or image with Alive logo and experience interactive digital content on your phone screen. Alive Studio also offers various brand AR experiences with our ready to use templates like Video, WAP , ClickMe , poll and much more . Once your campaign gets created use Alive app to experience it come live on your phone. Visit www.alivear.com to create your own Augmented Reality campaign.
- Scan Alive enabled images and immerse yourself in a whole new world
- Create augmented photos using AlivePIX service through Alive Studio app
- Share your experiences with your friends through social media
- Check the Catalogue section to see the list of AR enabled content
- Create augmented reality campaigns in few simple steps
- Watch exciting 3D animations, movie trailers, read more, go to mobile websites, view image gallery and more
How to Use?
- Download Alive app
- Point your phone at any print item with Alive logo or create your own augmented photos with Alive Pix
- Tap the scan button to start scanning the image
- Watch the image come alive and experience the magic
- Share it with your friends
Introducing Alive Pix (beta version)
- Create augmented photos from your phone
- Trim videos from your phone gallery and share
- Tracks the image and displays videos, images, event buttons on top of it thus giving real AR experience to the user
- Improvements in content rendering
- Minor bug fixes