Alliant Mobile Banking is designed to make it easy and convenient for you to manage your finances. We’ll continue to make enhancements to ensure you’ll enjoy the benefits of membership and access to your accounts 24/7.
• View current balance and transaction information for your Alliant accounts
• View check images for cleared checks
• Transfer money between your Alliant accounts, your authorized member accounts, and your Alliant Visa credit card
• Pay Bills
• Mobile Check Deposit
• Links to Alliant's Facebook and Twitter pages
• Print capability
• Locate which ATMs in our network of 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs(1) are nearest you – and which accept deposits
• All transactional data is encrypted and no sensitive account information is stored on your mobile device
Alliant Mobile Check Deposit is designed to make it easy and convenient for you to deposit checks anywhere, anytime from your camera enabled device. Additional qualifications apply to deposit checks electronically. You can deposit items up to your available daily limit into your savings, supplemental, health saving and/or checking account(s). (2)
For checking accounts, there are no limits on the number of transfers you can make in a calendar month.
For savings accounts, you can make up to 6 preauthorized, automatic, telephone, electronic or audio response transfers to another account of yours or to a third party during a calendar month per federal regulations. Of these 6, you can make no more than 3 transfers to a third party by check or debit card. A preauthorized transfer includes any arrangement with us to pay a third party from your account upon oral or written orders including orders received through the automated clearing house (ACH). You can make unlimited transfers at an ATM, in person at a Service Center, through the mail or to any Alliant Credit Union loan. However, we may refuse or reverse a transfer that exceeds these limitations and may assess fees against, suspend or close your account.
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
• Surcharge-free ATMs include Alliant-owned ATMs and ATMs that are part of the Alliance One, Allpoint, Bank of the West, CO-OP Network, Credit Union 24, CU Here and Publix Presto networks. Transactions performed at other ATMs may be subject to the ATM owners surcharge fee. Not all ATMs accept deposits. Please see our online ATM Locator for a list of ATMs that accept deposits or are surcharge-free.
• All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union’s Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
• Credit Card transaction history
• Mobile Check Deposit - improved image capture, Held for Review cancellation capability
• Find ATM / Branch location search upgrade