Allie is the travel companion everyone would like to have, and much more. It's an app that makes your journeys easier, because it's able to activate assistance in case of breakdown or crash. And even if you're far from your car you can feel at peace, because Allie can help you to find it if it has been stolen or simply if you can't find it in a crowded car park. What's more, it warns you if someone's trying to start it or move it. And if that son or daughter of yours who has just got his licence is driving over the speed limit you've set, Allie alerts you. When you get home from your trips, you can experience them again by reading information and graphics about the routes, speed and stops. Next time, Leave it to Allie! Everything will be safe, and you'll feel more relaxed about your car.
Here's what it can do
When you're in your car:
- Assistance: it allows you to receive assistance in the cases of breakdown or accident, either automatically or upon your request. And helps you in case of theft
- AllieDrive: offers indications in real-time on your driving style and suggests you how to improve it. Drive with AllieDrive and find out which driver you are. Post status updates to your friends and find them on the map to always keep in touch.
When you're away from your car:
- FindmyCar: it locates the position of your car, or if there is no GPS signal, it gives you the last known position.
- SpeedAlert: it tells you that the person using your car is exceeding the speed limit you set.
- UsageAlert: it lets you know that your car has been started and is moving. You can also choose the new recurring mode for this service, for example, if you want to be safe every night when you leave your car unattended.
- Trips: it tracks your journey and summarises it in a report. Additionally, if you use your car for work, thank to the "Expense Report" service you can generate a report about your travels for a mileage cost refund request.
- Geofencing: it lets you know that your car has entered or left an area decided by you.
- Reminders: to save the most important dates related to you and your car, and receive an alert before the expiration
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Compatibility with Android 5.0