Shoot. Submit. Save.
The Allstate Digital Locker® home inventory application keeps an inventory of all of your personal property where nothing can happen to it—perfectly organized and accessible to you at a moment’s notice, in case of an emergency. We know you work hard for what you have and we want to help you protect it…for free.
Digital Locker has been completely redesigned from top to bottom to better meet your home inventory needs!
How you can manage your home inventory:
• Add personal property details as reference for a claim
• Organize and sort your personal property by room, category, purchase date, price, or alphabetically
• Add new photos or photos from your Locker to your items
• Your data is synced and your home inventory is saved in the cloud and accessible on the web as well as on your mobile device
The Allstate home inventory manager gives you the tools you need to create a comprehensive catalog of your personal property and much more. You can store your agent contacts, have access to relevant catastrophe information and most importantly, a detailed visual catalog of everything you own.
Now, your home inventory will be synced to the Digital Locker® website and can be accessed at www.DigitalLocker.com—where your safe keepings are kept in the cloud. In case of an emergency, you don’t have to worry about your valuable personal property inventory being swept up in the debris. Your home inventory will always be accessible from any smart phone or computer. Peace of mind at your fingertips.
As homeowners, renters and neighbors, here at Allstate, we built this home inventory application with you in mind. Even if you’re not a policyholder, we are confident that with Allstate’s Digital Locker®, you’ll understand why you’re in good hands with Allstate.
● We fixed an issue that kept some Allstate Customers from signing in using their My Account login information
● Added additional support for Material Design on older operating systems
● Additional bug fixes and performance enhancements
We value your feedback as we continue to improve Digital Locker. Send us an email at [email protected]