Requires ROOT access
. AllStream sends the music being played on your phone or tablet to your wireless AirPlay, DLNA. or Google Cast speakers. Listen to the audio from any app on your device on your wireless speakers - even if wireless streaming isn't normally supported!ROOT access is required
. Without it, AllStream can not capture the audio. Please see http://www.androidcentral.com/root for an explanation of root.
Stream all your music or other audio to a huge number of devices, including AirPort Express, Apple TV, XBox 360, PS3, XBMC, Samsung Smart TV. Google Cast.
Unlike other music streamers, still use your favourite audio player, be it DoubleTwist, Spotify, Rdio, Google Play Music, TuneIn etc and still play your music to your AirPlay or other smart devices!Features:
- Support for AirPlay, Google Cast, and DLNA (UPnP) devices.
- Highly optimised audio engine ensures excellent sound quality and minimises dropped audio and gaps in playback.
- Automation support via a Tasker / Locale plugin - automate the streaming of your music!
- Support for password and OTP protected devices.
- Simple elegant intuitive interface.
- Display playing track information and album art on your AirPlay deviceAllStream is initially in Trial mode
. It will stop streaming and disconnect from your AirPlay devices after a period and give the option to purchase an upgrade for ~5 euro (depending on your country). With the upgrade AllStream will stream without stopping.Hints / Tips:
If the AirPlay audio quality is not as you would expect, please disable any audio enhancement feature for your device e.g. for HTC One please disable Beats Audio, and for Sony Xperia Z, XLoud.
If you experience audio dropouts, please disable WiFi Optimisation (Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Advanced (in the menu) -> Untick Wi-Fi optimisation) and ensure your WiFi is set to a channel which is free of interference (http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5936-inssider.html).
If your Samsung Galaxy device is said to be incompatible, please ensure you have removed Samsung KNOX - See: https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/5ggu7naWtaW
AllStream is compatible with the majority of Android ICS and Jelly Bean devices (v4.0.3+). If it does not work correctly on your device, please email at [email protected]
and I will do my best to get it working for you.
- Support for Android 7.0 Nougat
*Any issues please email [email protected]
- Further optimisations to speaker search
- Fix bug where the DLNA device volume is not set when connecting
- Fix for HTC One with Lollipop
- Initial material support and other small UI tweaks
- Merry Christmas!