*** This is DEMO version ***
This is Almost Smart Cover.
This application uses proximity sensor to turn on/off your device's screen. Meaning, if you have a sort of cover, it will be like iPad2's smart cover.
1. Uses phone's cover (if available) to turn off and on screen.
2. Just putting the phone into pocket will turn off the screen, and vice versa.
3. Provides simple widget to enable/disable the feature temporarily.
4. Can set turn off delay time to prevent unwanted screen off.
* NEW FEATURE
1. Option to show/hide notification when started. - NOT INCLUDED IN DEMO
2. Auto start when booted. - NOT INCLUDED IN DEMO
3. Vibrate when screen is turned off. - NOT INCLUDED IN DEMO
4. Register disable application. When these application is running, the sensor will be disabled. In demo, only one application can be registered.
** All of the above features will be configured in Settings **
*** DEMO Feature ***
It has limited number of activation counts. (30 times)
1. automatically start when booted in Galaxy S3 - not supported in Demo
2. In disable application list, applications with same package names will be shown as one.