AlmostTI turns your Android device into a Texas Instruments graphing calculator. It fully emulates TI-84+, TI-84+ Silver Edition, TI-83+, TI-83+ Silver Edition, TI-73, TI-83, TI-85, TI-86, TI-82, and TI-81 calculators made by Texas Instruments. And yes, if you have got a tablet, it will become a really BIG TI calculator. AlmostTI also lets you save your calculations at any point and then select from several previously saved tasks.
To run AlmostTI, you will need at least one calculator system ROM. AlmostTI does not include any calculator ROMs on its own, as they are intellectual property of Texas Instruments. You should place your own ROM, preferably dumped from the calculator you own, onto your internal storage. AlmostTI recognizes following ROM files (in upper or lower case):
TI85.ROM, TI86.ROM, TI81.ROM, TI82.ROM, TI73.ROM, TI83.ROM, TI83P.ROM, TI83SE.ROM, TI84P.ROM, TI84SE.ROM
TI-85.ROM, TI-86.ROM, TI-81.ROM, TI-82.ROM, TI-73.ROM, TI-83.ROM, TI-83P.ROM, TI-83SE.ROM, TI-84P.ROM, TI-84SE.ROM
For information on dumping a ROM from your own calculator, see here:
For general information about AlmostTI, see its homepage:
For Android-specific help, please see this web page:
And to discuss your problems with the author and other users, use this discussion group:
* Eliminated defunct processes left after quitting AlmostTI.
* Reduced calculator launch time by optimizing utility library.
* Killed timer thread remaining after stopping emulation.
* Only starting Google Analytics tracker when needed.
* Keeping just one instance of Google Analytics tracker.
* Removed AdMob library, as AlmostTI is not running any ads.
* Removed unused and outdated code, resources and bitmaps.