Amaya Resorts & Spas offers its customers the best of the country’s indigenous cultural and ecological heritages bringing guests an authentic experience that reflects the culture, nature and beauty of Sri Lanka. Amaya – the Sanskrit word for reality and non illusion – has been named such because it offers its customers the best of the country’s indigenous cultural and ecological heritages with luxury resorts in Dambulla, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Hikkaduwa.
• Signature by Amaya - Nestled amid the rich heartland greenery of the centrepoint of Sri Lanka's cultural triangle, Signature by Amaya is a tropical haven that resides on the edge of the tranquil waters of the magnificent Kandalama Lake in Dambulla.
• Amaya Lake - Nestled amidst 40 acres of lush forest in the Kandalama lake front, Amaya Lake preserves the aura of local historical treasures, creating a feeling of old-world Sri Lankan charm matched with modern luxury.
• Amaya Hills - Amid verdant hillsides high above the famed city of Kandy, Amaya Hills welcomes guests to graceful, private havens embracing designs that recall the region’s ancient and natural wonders.
• Hunas Falls by Amaya - Nestled amidst the lush green forest of Elkaduwa in the Hunnasgiriya Hills, Hunas Falls by Amaya offers the perfect base from which to explore the region’s spectacular scenery, characterized by steep tea plantations and expanses of spice cultivations.
• Langdale by Amaya - An exclusive, luxury boutique resort that embraces winding brooks and 200-year old tea gardens, Langdale by Amaya truly lives the concept of ‘Little England’ in Nuwara Eliya.
• Bungalow by Amaya - Nestled within the heart and soul of the last kingdom of the Sinhalese, Kandy, 1526 ft (465 metres) above sea level and 115 Kilometers from Colombo, the Bungalow by Amaya, a luxuriously private escape suspends you in a space that is both intoxicatingly private and spacious at the same time. Resplendent with the visual enigma of a mountain range, it is a hideout and a four room affair.
Keywords:Amaya Resorts and Spas, Resorts Sri Lanka, Hotels Sri Lanka, travel sri lanka, spa sri lanka, luxury hotels, luxury resorts