Amazing Call Recorder
This application is used to record all incoming voice calls on your android device in wav format.
All recordings will be automatically saved in your device Sdcard path like /sdcard/Amazing_Call_Recorder/ folder.
This application starts a background service to sniff the incoming calls and then start recording them in specified Sdcard folder.
1) User can play the recorded file either via Default Player or via Magic Player(New Feature).
2) Magic Player is capable of showing the Sound Wave of the recorded file while playing.
3) User can delete the recorded file from the Sdcard folder as well as its all information saved in Local Database of this application.
4) User can write a comment for the recording.
5) User can also Update or Edit the comment of recording.
6) User can share the recorded file via Email.
7) User can directly call to the Phone Number to whom it has recorded the Voice Call.
1) When you will start this application then you will need to turn on its Recorder Service.
2) After that service will runs in background.
3) When an incoming call comes on your android device it shows the series of Toast Messages like: "Incoming Call", "File Created in Sdcard!" and last "Call Recording Started!". After those messages
if you will pick the call, then it will be able to recored that call in specified Sdcard folder.
4) In our next update, we will try to fix the problem mentioned in above point.
1) Currently our application is recording the incoming calls in wav format only.
2) Application is not tested on Jelly Bean.
3) We have seen that there is a limitation for some phones that don't support recording means they need to start its background service again and again. So it is hardware driver limitations.
4) If the app is not properly working on your device, then you can send a mail to us at [email protected]
5) Please read the instructions carefully before using this application.
It is a request from our side,please do not give bad rating for driver limitations of your device. Thanks!