Back in the old days being a clown was a cakewalk. But it takes more than pie in the face to entertain today's children. Luckily, Charlie has developed some explosive skills that impress everyone, including the most skeptical crowds.
From the award-winning creator of Axe in Face comes a fun, new, challenging game that will put all of your line drawing skills to the test.
* Using three different types of cannons, shoot Charlie around the arena and into a gigantic cupcake
* Humorous and easy-to-learn "connect the dots" game play
* Beautiful, colorful cartoon graphics
* 63 increasingly difficult shows to complete
* 19 amazing achievements to win
* 4 different challenges, including Time Challenge and One Life Challenge
* Play as Charlie's Uncle Bobo and knock the circus animals around the arena
* Use big cartoon bombs to move animals out of your way
* Compare your high score with your friends' using OpenFeint
Amazing Charlie is nominated for Best Danish Game of the Year 2012 at Danish Game Awards 2012
The game looks great, has lots of depth, and is a real blast to play.
A fun diversion with amusing graphics that provides a creative spin on connecting the dots. (3/4)
- Slide To Play
A time-swallowing, just-one-more-go-centric puzzler. Not one for sufferers of coulrophobia, mind. (4/5)
- Tap! Magazine
The game is a joy to play, incredibly addictive and has the kind of finishing effects you expect in a game from such developers. (8/10)