Now with three new amazing features:
Redeem digital coupons quickly and easily within Amazing Grocery List. No printing or clipping needed.
Share multiple lists for free!
#Tag items to group them using dividers in your lists.
• Featured as a Staff Pick for January 2012
• Amazing Grocery List learns your habits and predicts what you need—it'll be on your list before you're hungry.
• Advanced predictive modeling can automatically build your shopping list for you.
• Our focus on simplicity, efficiency, and clean design ensures that you get in and out of the store with ease.
• Multiple phones can share and edit the same lists!
Introducing Amazing Grocery List: an advanced approach to grocery listing featured as Staff Pick on Google Play in January 2012. Create smart shopping lists while it catalogs your habits then forecasts your needs with predictive modeling. As you and Amazing Grocery List become more familiar, the task of memorizing your personal inventory is gradually eliminated; anything you need is on your list before you ever have to remember it.
• Pantry page displays current items you’ve purchased
• Color coding offers simple metering for the projected time remaining on each item’s availability
• List sharing allows multiple users to access the same list among several devices
From the Developer: "Amazing Grocery List can help manage your personal shopping as well as your nonprofit food bank or homeless shelter. Email the developer at [email protected]
with information about your organization and we’ll provide a free copies of the app."
*** If you have any problems with the app, please send me an email at [email protected]
A bad rating doesn't help address the potential bug! Thanks guys! ***
Try Amazing Grocery List today, and start making grocery shopping fun again.
Copyright 2011 Matthew Saucedo
Fixed a bug where the "forgot your password" functionality was not appearing on certain devices.
• Quickly and easily redeem digital coupons from within Amazing Grocery List. No clipping, no printing needed.
• Create an account and share lists with with multiple people for free!
• #Tag items to group them using dividers in your lists.
Thanks for the support and please continue to contact me at [email protected]
with any feedback.