Slow Down Music!
If you're a musician who likes to learn new songs and techniques by listening to the same piece of music over and over but wish that the music could be played a little slower, then you'll enjoy "Amazing Slow Downer".
You can repeat any section of the music at full speed, slow it down or even speed it up by changing the speed between 25% (1/4 of original speed) and 200% (double speed) without changing the pitch!
Change the tuning or musical key? No problem, "Amazing Slow Downer" handles that as well.
Setup seamless loops by touching the "Set" buttons during playback.
Outstanding sound quality!
"Amazing Slow Downer" is the ideal tool for any musician, transcriber or dancer wanting to improve their skills.
Note 1: This free "Lite" version is limited to play the first 1/4 of a file. The paid version doesn't have this limitation.
Note 2: The use of the "read phone state and identity" permission is to be able to auto-stop the music when phone starts ringing, it's not used for anything else.
1. New - Support for 3GA files containing AAC audio (AMR audio is not supported).
2. New - Support for low quality WMA mono files.
3. Change - Better managing of loops.
4. Change - Better support for faulty mp3 files
5. Bug fix - Stereo files with complete silence in either channel now works fine.
6. Bug fix - Fixed a crash to could occur when trying to play a file from Microsoft Skydrive.
7. Bug fix - Playback would resume after finishing a phone call.