Use the Amazon Wallet mobile app to store your gift cards, your loyalty and rewards cards, and your membership cards – then redeem them to pay in store or pay online. Wherever you are, the information you need is easily available as a barcode, QR code, text, or image.
• The Amazon Wallet app is free to use and ad-free on phones running Android 4.0 and higher
• When you’re ready to use your stored cards, access them on any of your Android 4.0 and higher phones
• Check your gift card balances for supported merchants
• Scan your plastic gift cards, loyalty cards, and membership cards using the built-in scanner or type in the numbers to store them digitally in your Amazon Wallet
• Take pictures of each of your cards using your phone’s built-in camera
• Organize your cards into categories (Gift Cards, Rewards and Loyalty, and Other Cards) for easy reference
• Tap on saved cards to show participating merchants the card number or a scannable barcode or QR code to spend your gift cards at checkout, or to use your membership, reward, and loyalty cards
• The Amazon Cloud securely stores information you save in your Amazon Wallet. As added security, you can require an additional PIN password to access it.
You can view and edit your Amazon Wallet cards at Amazon.com/wallet, where you will also find the credit cards, bank accounts, and other payment methods saved in your Amazon account. As with any Amazon product, you can contact us for help 24 hours a day on our Amazon Wallet support page at amazon.com/wallethelp.
Updated Merchant List