AMBER Alert Netherlands App
The official AMBER Alert Netherlands Android App: help find missing children
What does the app offer?
- Push notification when there is an active Dutch AMBER Alert, containing a picture and a description of the missing child;
- Overview of other missing children in the Netherlands;
- Warn the police when you see a missing child, and easily send them information;
- Store information and a picture of your own child(ren). Hopefully unnecessary, but this allows you to quickly send the police the right information if your child should ever go missing;
- Checklist and tips for when a child goes missing;
- Newstab with the latest AMBER Alert news.
- Information about your child(ren), including pictures, entered with this app is exclusively saved on your phone or tablet and will not be sent to for example the police unless you specifically request to do so.
- The user of this app is personally responsible for the security of locally saved data. The Dutch AMBER Alert (and other parties involved in this initiative) cannot be held responsible for information registered in the section ‘Mijn kind’ becoming public or being shared with third parties, for instance when your phone or tablet gets stolen.
This free application is being supplied to you by the Dutch AMBER Alert, an initiative from the Dutch national police (Dutch National Agency for Missing Persons) and software company Netpresenter. The Dutch AMBER Alert Android app has been developed free-of-charge by Nakko.