Amber is a beautifully designed and fully featured RSS client.
Sync your feeds once and read even when offline. Thoughtfully designed to deliver the best reading experience. Widgets let you get the latest news right on your homescreen. And it's optimized for tablet reading.
Supports Feedly, Feedbin, Bazqux, FeedHQ, and now InoReader and The Old Reader.
The press says
"What sets Amber apart from the pack is beauty and functionality."
"One of the most beautiful new apps of 2014."
fullscreen reading mode
light + dark themes
mark as read on scroll
three fully customizable widgets
offline reading and image caching
flawlessly smooth scrolling
font options, sizes, and settings
expandable news notifications in the status bar (4.2+)
save and share articles with one tap
search for new feeds
in-app image galleries
article navigation while reading
swipe to mark articles as read
Report a bug or tell us how much you love us. Reach out at [email protected]
or on Twitter @reindeercrafts.
- Tweaked text selection method, now you have to long press the text content to first enable the text selection mode, and then do text selection.
- Improved image loading in article view.
- Added confirm mark as read option.
- Improved internal browser.
- Improved stability of add subscription.
- Removed YouTube embedded player (due to the recent update of YouTube app, the YouTube embedded player is modified and not providing many features).
- Other bug fixes.