AmberHome Weather is a weather app with very detailed and accurate weather data for every location of the world.
Get a short overview of the current weather conditions on the start screen and a clear weather forecast for the next days with just a little swipe of your finger.
From the overview pages you can go deeper into detailed weather forecasts for each day or look at the hourly or 3-hourly forcast for the next 48 hours.
If you want to know how the weather will be in the next days with one look at your homescreen just add the very detailed homescreen widget with current condition and a short forecast for the next four days.
AmberHome Weather uses the very detailed and accurate weather data from yr.no, the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the NRK. The data is not only very accurate in Norway but all over the world. For most countries in the world there is accurate weather forcast with a 3 hour resolution for the next 48 hours. Some locations will have one hour resolution for a very exact weather forecast.
- Overview with today weather and a short spot on the next days
- Up to 10 day accurate and detailed weather forecast
- Hourly forecast for many locations in Europe, 3 hour forecast for the rest of the world
- Detailed widget (4x1 size)
If you add a location to the app you can edit the altitude for the location. Normally you should leave this to 0. Only if you have big differences from the temperature the app shows to the real temperature you can try to add the real altitude of the location.
If you want to translate the app to another language or want to enhance the translation please visit http://www.getlocalization.com/AHWeather/
If you want to join the Beta test please go to the AmberHome Weather Betatest G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/113609544111100299535
* Fix: Problem with licensing on some Android 5 devices
* Change method to check internet connection so READ_PHONE_STATE permission is not needed anymore.
* Fixed: Display does not refresh on orientation change.
* Minor changes and improvements
* Bugfix for crashes on location settings dialog