*** REQUIRES EXTERNAL ANT+ TEMPERATURE SENSOR ***
The most accurate multi-purpose thermometer on the Google Play store
AmbiTemp Free is a free, basic version of AmbiTemp, an elegant app to measure and record the ambient temperature by using the wireless ANT+ sensor like Garmin Tempe™. It will give you insight into temperature trends during any outdoor activity like hiking, running, mountaineering, skiing, or even just spending time at the beach.
• Measure the ambient temperature with the Garmin Tempe™ sensor
• Clean and elegant design
• Support of Fahrenheit & Celsius degrees
• Display of the low and high temperature over the last 24 hours
Features, available in the full version:
• Ability to run in the background and reconnect to the sensor in a specified interval
• Display of the current temperature in the status bar
• Temperature data logging
• Display of the logged temperature in a configurable chart
• Export of the recorded temperature data to a CSV file
Advantages of using AmbiTemp and ANT+ temperature sensors:
• Wireless operation means much more accurate results because heat from your device and your body will not affect the measurements.
• No cables required and there is no need to remove your phone from its case. Just attach your sensor to your bag, jacket, or shoe, as you begin your next adventure.
• Your ANT+ wireless sensor can work years on one small battery. And unlike Bluetooth, ANT+ technology allows your sensor to be paired to multiple devices at the same time.
• Garmin Tempe™ wireless temperature sensor, that you can buy here: http://amzn.to/1oiqURR
• Your device must have built-in ANT+ hardware support. Check the list of such devices here: http://bit.ly/1h2fDTy
• You can use an ANT+ USB stick and a USB OTG cable if your device has USB host capabilities.
Please check AmbiTemp website for more information.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Bug fixes
- User interface improvements
- Bug fixes