American Gateway Bank
Mobile Banking from your Android Phone!
Mobile banking offers you the ability to view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts and even pay your bills. Our mobile banking solution provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere from any mobile phone!
An active AMGB Internet Banking Profile*. Mobile Banking will not work without an active profile as the application communicates with our Internet Banking system.
To add Mobile Banking to your existing online banking account, get started below!
- Login to your Online Banking account and click the Other Services tab near the top of the screen. Then click MOBILE.
- Read the Mobile Agreement Banking Agreement. This contains the terms and conditions of use. Check box next to "I Accept" and submit to continue.
- Click on the Enroll link and enter the requested details, including a Mobile Login ID that you select, Mobile PIN that you select, and your Mobile Number.
- Click Submit.
- After you enroll, you will receive 2 text messages- the first requesting you to reply YES to finish your enrollment. The second will provide you with the URL for the Mobile Site.
- Once you reply with YES, you will receive 2 more text messages — one confirming your enrollment and then another providing you with the 6 digit SMS/text number for Mobile Banking.
(Tip: Bookmark our mobile site in your favorites and add the text number to your phone's contact list so you can quickly access mobile banking without having to re-type it each time.)
*If you don’t have an active AMGB Internet Banking profile, please visit our web site at www.amgb.com. On the home page, scroll to the “e-Apply” section and click on the Internet Banking link. After reading the service agreement, click continue to enrollment. Please complete and submit the enrollment. You will be contacted via email with your login information.
AMGB Mobile Banking will be protected in a similar way as our web based Internet Banking. Users will have multiple layers of security that will be established by the user upon initial enrollment. Remember, “YOU” are the first level of security.
Users will have access to the same features as our web based Internet Banking. Users will be able to:
- View account balances on all established accounts
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay Bills*
- Find the nearest Branch or ATM location(s) using your mobile devices GPS(if available)
- Contact information and customer service
*Requires enrollment to AMGB Bill Pay service. Payees must be set up by signing in to your Internet Banking profile. AMGB uses a third party vendor to process bill payments.
Support: [email protected]
or you can call 225-382-9295