See a doctor anytime on your phone or tablet. Amwell brings healthcare home, so that you and your family can feel better, faster. Doctors on Amwell are board certified, with an average of 10-15 years in practice. They are available 24/7, with no appointment needed.
Created by doctors, Amwell is:
- The most popular consumer telehealth app worldwide in 2014 according to App Annie
- The first telehealth service awarded accreditation by The American Telemedicine Association
Have a question to ask a doctor? Get the care you need quickly - typical issues include:
• Sinus infection
• Sore throat
• Urinary tract infection
• Sprains and strains
• Respiratory infection
• Weight concerns
• Smoking cessation
Just choose the type of visit you are looking for and select a provider. Depending on the issue at hand, the doctor can diagnose, suggest follow up, and prescribe, when appropriate.
Licensed nutritionists are also available to help you lose weight, create custom meal plans, make grocery lists, and choose recipes that even the pickiest eaters will love.
Amwell takes your privacy very seriously. Your visit with the doctor is secure and HIPAA compliant.
CNET says: “Those without health insurance are certainly saving a lot of money via this doctor ‘visit’ and those with health insurance may find that their plan completely covers the virtual visit, or that it still saved them in fees they may have incurred had they rushed off to the ER first.”
Amwell user: “I can't stress how easy and helpful Amwell was. I'll be using this app whenever I need to consult with a doc!”
Amwell is accepted by many major insurers, with more added every day. Enter your health insurance information for a lower cost visit.
Amwell doctor visits are now available in 45 states.
We have revamped the patient experience with a few of these new features:
• Choose the type of visit you’re looking for (e.g., Amwell Medical, Amwell Nutrition, Amwell Psychology). Simply choose a service you want.
• Select your nearest pharmacy to pick up your prescription.
• Begin your doctor visit with our updated intake process, reporting conditions, medications, allergies and vitals with a few short clicks.
• Enhanced waiting room, to see how many patients are in front of you.