Beautiful, hip, and laid back, with lots to do, lots to see, many pubs, food from all over the world and friendly people, that’s Amsterdam in a nutshell.
Features of Triposo’s guide to Amsterdam:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Eating out
* Things to do
* Mini guides for day trip destinations.
* An offline map of the city
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
- The app is easier to use as an audio guide. When playing a text you can pause and resume (requires at least Android Jelly Bean).
- Request a quote easier for the Withlocals experiences.
- Free walking tours listed along with the community city walks when available.
If you like Triposo, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.