***** Anatomy & Physiology visually and interactively presents the core concepts of an undergraduate A&P course. The complete app includes cells, tissues and all 11 body systems presented with hundreds of 3D, dissectible model sets, 75+ animations, illustrations, and hundreds of quiz questions.
***** THIS IS A FREE TRIAL: Download the free Respiratory Unit preview!
***** Winner of the 2013 AMI Award of Excellence, Interactive and Instructional Media
- Tablet (7", 8", or 10")
- 1 GHz processor or higher
- 512 MB RAM or higher.
What you get in this free Respiratory Unit preview:
- 15 animations and illustrations
- 30+ 3D model sets of respiratory anatomy and related structured,
- Rotate, zoom, dissect any of the available model sets
- Definitions, Latin terms, and pronunciations.
- Study: Create notecards and take quizzes
***** Love what you see? Use the in-app purchase option to get 11 other A&P units. The full Anatomy & Physiology includes 12 units with 50 chapters/modules that use over 500 preset views of 3D models, 75 illustrations, and over 70 animations to present the core content in an undergraduate anatomy and physiology course. It offers:
- On-screen controls for zooming, panning, rotating, and dissecting 3D models of 12 body systems (Cells and Tissue, Integumentary, Skeletal, Muscular, Nervous, Endocrine, Circulatory, Lymphatic, Respiratory, Digestive, Urinary, and Reproductive)
- Hundreds of audio pronunciations and over 750 definitions.
- Over 60 multiple choice and dissection quizzes with hundreds of questions.
- Visual notecard making feature
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at [email protected]
Let us know what you like about Anatomy & Physiology, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
***** Minor bug fixes.