Andhra Bank has launched a new IT enabled service (AB e-Passbook) to enable the account holders to maintain their pass book on their Android devices .It is more than a conventional pass book. The salient features of the service are as follows:
· Maintain passbook of multiple accounts
· Avail the facility without any request or visit to the Branch and be update with Account Info at any time wherever you are.
· Share details like account no, branch name, IFSC code etc through SMS/email to receive remittance to your account.
· Refer the bank to your friend via SMS/email.
How to use the application:
· Please install the application in the Android device.
· On installation, enter the mobile number registered for SMS alerts.
· The entered registered mobile number will receive an OTP.
· With this OTP create a PIN and start using the application. Mobile network need to be enabled for using the AB e-Passbook.
1.New enhanced look & feel
2.Account statement along with closing balance
3.Send account statement to registered email id
4.Sync all account(s)