AndiCar is a car / fleet management, mileage tracker and maintenance software designed for peoples who want a single application to track their trips / mileages, expenses, fillups, To-Do List, GPS tracks of their car/vehicle.
The csv export of the records let you to create any kind of graphical statistics or special computations (like tax reporting) in Microsoft Office Excel or OpenOffice / LibreOffice Spreadshet.
* business/personal/etc. trip recording
* mileage based reimbursement calculation
* fill up
* other expenses (service, insurance, etc.)
* GPS tracking with automatic trip recording based on the GPS data
* work with multiple cars, drivers, currencies, conversion rates, measurement units, etc.
* multiple expense types (for example business or personal)
* multiple expense and fuel categories
* Task / To-Do / Reminders based on date, mileage or both
* statistics (avg./last fuel efficiency in MPG or l/100km, TCO, mileage expense in $/100 km or mi)
* all records can be exported as csv or html file and can be send as email attachments or upload to Google Docs / Dropbox (if Docs / Dropbox client are installed)
* configurable main screen
* manual database backup and restore to/from the USB storage
* automatic (scheduled) database backup
* secure database backup (automatically send the backup to a specified email address).
* user configurable templates for easy data entry
* Bluetooth connection detector. Automatically launch the GPS Track Controller when a Bluetooth connection with a car is created
AndiCar is an open source software, licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3.
Supported languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Deutch, Hungarian, Spanish, Romanian
IF YOU LIKE IT RATE / COMMENT IT!
IF YOU FIND A BUG GO TO www.andicar.org -> Issues!
See www.andicar.org -> "How To" to learn about HOW TO USE AndiCar!
Thank you for using AndiCar!
tags: car vehicle fuel log mileage fill-up fillup maintenance service expense trip mileage gps tracker manager management mpg cost statistics report to-do todo task
* German translation update by Frank Dreesbach
* Fixed a crash in reimbursement rate list search
* Added date+time stop for trip record
* Various bug fixes