ANDISmonitor is a mobile application, that is interconnected with the portal system for GPS monitoring of vehicles of the same name (more information further). It makes the most important functions of the system available on the smartphone and thus enables to have an overview of the monitored vehicles anytime anywhere:
• TABULAR OVERVIEW OF VEHICLES – comprehensive list of all the vehicles with their actual location
• ACTUAL LOCATION OF VEHICLES ON GOOGLE MAPS – actual location of all the vehicles on Google Maps, after tapping on the vehicle, you can display its details – driver name, odometer status, ignition status, speed, altitude, fuel status, temperature etc.
• TABULAR OVERVIEW OF THE TRIPS HISTORY – the possibility to view the trips history of the vehicles by particular days
• TRIPS HISTORY OVERVIEW ON GOOGLE MAPS – the possibility to view previous trips of the vehicle on Google Maps
• ODOMETER SETUP – the possibility to manually enter the odometer value
• FUELLING INFORMATION INPUT – fuel type, amount of liters, price per liter etc.
• INFORMATION ABOUT VEHICLE SECURITY – visual information about the status of the vehicle security – secure/insecure/in alarm
GPS monitoring of vehicles:
GPS monitoring of vehicles is a new area in IT sphere and offers many possibilities of usage in the business area as well as in the private sphere. The biggest advantage for companies is significant decrease of fleet management costs and big increase in productivity. Private persons can use the system as an active anti-theft protection of their vehicle and thus decrease the possibility of it being stolen and also the cost of its insurance. They will also have the information about the location and driving style of their relatives and friends, or immediate information in case of a car crash.
The monitoring means mainly the remote tracking of the vehicle or fleet activity and gathering of various data about their operation, for example about their actual location, movement, speed or driving direction. It is common to monitor also the status of the other parts of the vehicle. Various reports and statistics used for fleet management are then generated from these data. It is also possible to detect whether the safety of the vehicle is being breached by a thief and after the vehicle has been stolen, using these data the system can locate the vehicle precisely and thus help finding it.
GPS monitoring of vehicles as previously described is possible thanks to the ANDISmonitor system.
ANDISmonitor is a complex information system for GPS monitoring of vehicles accessible through the internet. It is working for over 10 years and is monitoring over 10000 vehicles all over the world. Thus you can be sure that it is years confirmed system challenged in various conditions and on thousands of different vehicles. And their number is increasing constantly. The whole system consists of both hardware and software part.
The hardware part is represented by a monitoring unit, which collects data about the monitored vehicle. It has a form of a small device installed into the monitored object, for example into a car. Also a form of a software program can be used, which is then installed into a mobile phone and the phone´s GPS and GSM modules are then being used for the actual monitoring. Our ANDIStracker application is used for that purpose.
The software part of the system contains the ANDISmonitor web portal, that is used to setup the whole system and whose purpose is to display all the monitoring outputs and data. Using this web portal it is possible to setup and control all the monitoring functions:
• Monitor the actual location of the vehicles
• View the trips history
• Check the statistics
• Create reports about the operation of the vehicles
• Register fuellings
• Administrate orders, vehicles, drivers, routes etc.
• View alerts
• Create new Points of Interest (POI) on the map
• Setup the system
ANDISmonitor DEMO can be found on https://gps.carmonitor.sk
- fixed minor bugs
- fixed minor bugs
- improved graphical interface
- the possibility to save the point of arrival in the history of trips as a POI
- management of POIs
- management of orders
- the possibility to assign an order to a vehicle and set its validity until the end of the particular trip, until the arrival to the POI, until the preset time or until it is manually cancelled