Join the G+ community and register as a tester to get latest alpha/beta versions:
Andlytics collects statistics from the Google Play Developer Console. It lets you track active installs, total installs, ratings, and comments for all your Android apps that are published on Google Play.
Andlytics can also collect AdMob statistics, including revenue, requests and impressions. It supports background syncing of stats and notifications for when changes occur.
Google does not provide a public API for collecting statistics. Therefore, if Google makes a change to the site it may cause Andlytics to stop working. In that case please be patient while we try to catch up.
Andlytics is open source, please feel free to contribute via GitHub, https://github.com/AndlyticsProject/andlytics
Andlytics is not associated with Google in any way.
"Google Apps for Business" and Multi-connected developer accounts are not supported yet. If you have one of these accounts, contact us via GitHub and help us to add support.
On some devices AdMob accounts keep disappearing, moving Andlytics from sdcard to internal storage might fix this.
For AdMob accounts that are linked to a Google Account you can find the API password on the Account Information page http://www.admob.com/my_account/account_info.
Keywords: Developer console, developer tools, android developers
- Reimplemented revenue fetching using new interface
- Use per-account namespace for AdSense
- Updated AdSense libraries
- Fixed update version parsing
-Temporarily disabled revenue fetching
- Fixed disappearing comment reply button
- Display revenue
- Support for AdSense ('new AdMob')
- Use fragments for app details tabs
- Use system file selection dialog for import (4.4+)
- Updated translations
- Fixed comment parsing problems
- Use Play Services to get auth token