Please make sure that you have at least XBMC 11 Eden installed, previous versions are not supported.
Get the latest XBMC Version at http://www.xbmc.org/
Developed with love to XBMC and Android and as of Version 0.6.2 completely Ad-Free!
This App allows you to fully control your XBMC Installation over the Network just with your smartphone and/or tablet.
All you need to do is, enable the HTTP-Webserver (in the XBMC Network Settings), configure the App and you're ready-to-go.
To do this, navigate in XBMC to System/Network/Services and activate "Allow control of XBMC via HTTP"
- Full Honeycomb/Tablet support including optimized views
- Fully supports Android devices from versions back to Froyo (2.2)
- As-You-Type list filtering (movies, tvshows, etc.)
- Take screenshots of your current playback
- Connection-Less design => Battery gentle as AndMote only connects on function requests
- Switch audiostream and subtitles on-the-fly
- Control XBMC from your home screen using the built-in widgets (it's recommended to not use App2SD while using widgets)
- Swipe over the currently displayed item to move to the next/previous item of the list
- Supports Hardware Keyboards
- Supports configuration of multiple XBMC installations
- Samsung/Google Nexus S (Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Samsung/Google Galaxy Nexus (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (MIUI ICS Rom)
- Motorola Xoom (Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Asus Transformer Prime (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to communicate with XBMC over the network
- VIBRATE: Haptic-Feedback on remote control presses.
!!! Please note
This is still a beta product (development continues).
AndMote does not support streaming right now.
Feel free to send me your app suggestions. :)
I'm grateful for every feedback
Realigned tablet layout
Added german translation