Android DVB-T TV - NOW ON SALE FOR ONLY € 3.99 (old price 6,99 €)
By smartphone or tablet TV: This is by Android App DVB-T TV with DVB-T stick for Android tablet and smartphones. For our test application, we take a Newsky TV28T DVB-T Stick, he is a normal DVB-T receiver with antenna. It fits into the Micro-USB connector of your tablet or smartphone via OTG cable. The app runs only on devices with Android 3.1. Addition, the tablet or smartphone support USB host mode. If these conditions are met, then the app will automatically open when you connect the DVB-T stick. Then select the country where you want to receive DVB-T and the tablet starts searching for channels. In the field test, the app finds 20 of 22 possible channels. The search lasted barely five minutes and saves itself automatically on the device. Android DVB-T TV shows top left to receive and whether there is a fault. Below you can see the start and end time of the broadcast. You will also find information about the content of the current program. On the right you can see an overview of the program from other stations. About this list to toggle also. A channel change takes only two to three seconds. Many options, the app "Android DVB-T TV". You can create favorite channels and lock the screen orientation of the app. By default, changes the TV screen orientation depending on the location of your tablet or smartphone. If the signal strength, the app brings a very decent TV picture at the screen - especially with the DVB-T channels with high bit rate such as ARD and ZDF. Stream receives the DVB-T stick on tablet or smartphone. The DVB-T Android tablet or smartphone app makes it to the second TV.
* Channel List
* EPG list
* Connection types: ATSC, DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C
* All countries available!
* Enable USB debugging (Settings> Applications> Development> USB debugging)
* Only for devices with kernel version 3.1.10 Compatible
* List of supported DVB-T stick: http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_USB_Devices
Driver for Kernel 3.1.10:
* Driver for Kernel 3.1.10-g05b777c: http://Gopra.de/dvbt/dvbmodules-3.1.10-g05b777c.zip
* Driver for Kernel 3.1.10-g22b4fcd: http://Gopra.de/dvbt/dvbmodules-3.1.10-g22b4fcd.zip
* Driver for Kernel 3.1.10-g52027f9: http://Gopra.de/dvbt/dvbmodules-3.1.10-g52027f9.rar
* Install: http://Gopra.de/dvbt/install.docx
* Sind Ihre Treiber nicht dabei oder Sie brauchen Hilfe? Dann Schreiben Sie unseren Support. Email: [email protected]
Android DVB TV is Open sourced under GPL (read the licence here: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html), source code available on GitHub: http://github.com/goprasoft/dvbttv