Android configuration tool for the MultiWii board.
This is a tool to configure the settings of a Tricopter, Quadcopter, Hexacopter or Octocopter based on the MultiWii Project software.
To use this tool it is required to have a Bluetooth dongle to connect into the MultiWii board and of course the MultiWii software running.
You can get a BT dongle already configure from the URL bellow:
Currently working with MultiWii versions:
More details about the MultiWii board can be found here:
For more details about this application and help go here:
- changed pAlarm value range (Max. 5000)
- Fixed pAlarm read/write
- Fixed adding decimal separator in PID values
- Updated GraphView library
- Several fixes
- Added AUX3 & AUX4
- Multiwii Protocol version detection
- Changed motor names to match pinout