Android OPSI Admin is a opsi-community project tool for OPSI Server administration.
- A smartphone with Android 2.1+
- OPSI 4.0+
- a wireless access point / 3g network (VPN should work) connected to the OPSI Server
- If something isn't working as expected please DON'T leave a negative feedback. Write me an email ([email protected]
) or visit https://forum.opsi.org/viewforum.php?f=20. Maybe I can help you.
- Show Client List and set product actions
- Read client information from Qr Code (requires QRDroid)
- Create new clients and edit existing clients
- Client control (start, shutdown, reboot, popup and OnDemand event)
- View client information (logs, uptime, software audit and Active Session)
- Show Hardware-/Software-Audit
- If you provided a wrong password for the OPSI Server multiple times the Server blocks your IP. You have to restart opsiconfd to unlock again (at least this works for me.).
- For more information about OPSI visit http://www.uib.de
- For more information about Android OPSI Admin visit https://github.com/dirtyharryiv/Android-OPSI-Admin
- If you would like to correct my bad english please also send me an email to [email protected]
or visit this site http://crowdin.net/project/androidopsiadmin/invite
* Added Ukrainian and Italian Language