TFS Client for Android, will be a fully functional Team Foundation Server Client for the Android platform. Written from the ground up. Currently only Work Item functions are enabled. Other pieces of TFS will be added in additional releases.
* Can now use projects on VisualStudio.com (requires Alternative Credentials to be enabled)
* Attachments can be downloaded/view (requires 3rd party app to view the file)
* Ads can be removed by purchasing through left drawer menu
• Work Item Links control is currently only able to open links to other Work Items.
• Drop Down fields on Work Items do not display a validation error when an improper value is selected.
Before leaving a bad review please email me so I can be given the chance to fix the issue, almost all of the issues reported within the bad reviews have been corrected.
* Corrected FC error when you attempted to look-up invalid work item.
* Corrected error "entries must not be null" message when adding connection to VisualStudio.com. (remember to enable alternative credentials for VisualStudio.com connections) - Follow "Enable alternate credentials" section using linke below http://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/get-started/share-your-xcode-projects-vs.aspx