For serious coding sessions, we highly recommend using the built-in browser based IDE (editor). It connects via WiFi to your device allowing wire free coding on Windows, Linux or Mac PCs and it makes coding a breeze!
You can choose to make either Native style or HTML5 style Apps, or make Hybrid Apps using the built-in WebView control. You can make use use of all the power of the modern Chrome browser in both style of App.
- Add Buttons, Text and Graphics.
- Access GPS, Compass, Camera, Accelerometer.
- Send and Receive emails and SMS.
- Use native controls and/or HTML5.
- Write simple games.
- Share App source with your friends as SPK's
- Control Aurduino and Lego NXT.
- On phone/tablet documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- New stuff being added all the time!
THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE, so please be kind and post issues and requests on the news group http://bit.ly/16Cotwp instead of giving negative reviews.
Please rate this app if you like it!
- Added support for background services! (sample on forum)
- Added support for custom buttons and added 'Button Styles' sample.
- Added 'include system assets' check box.
- Added 'IngoreErrors' option to WebView control.
- Added 'Voice Command' continuous speech recognition sample.
- Added app.SendFile() method (sends files to other Apps, user chooses).
- Added web.Capture(filename) method to webview control (captures jpeg of page).
+ tons more! (see forum)