For serious coding sessions, we highly recommend using the built-in browser based IDE. It connects via WiFi to your device allowing wire free coding on Windows, Linux or Mac PCs and it makes coding a breeze!
You can choose to make either Native style or HTML5 style Apps, or make Hybrid Apps using the built-in WebView control.
Get community help and support here:- http://bit.ly/16Cotwp
*** NEW VERSION JUST RELEASED... LETS YOU CREATE HTML5 BASED APPS ***
- Add Buttons, Text and Graphics.
- Access GPS, Compass, Camera, Accelerometer.
- Send and Receive emails and SMS.
- Use native controls and/or HTML5.
- Write simple games.
- Share App source with your friends as SPK's
- Control Aurduino and Lego NXT.
- On phone/tablet documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- New stuff being added all the time!
THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE, so please be kind and post issues and requests on the news group http://bit.ly/16Cotwp instead of giving negative reviews.
Please rate this app if you like it!
- !!! Added "HTML App" as a new project type !!!
- Added 'News' menu option.
- Added Face finder sample.
- Added html-app sensor plot sample.
- Added Raw TCP methods + sample.
- Added HID Joystick support + sample.
- Permissions are now scanned in HTML files.
- ReceiveDatagram now supports 32k packets.
- Added Wifi Broadcast sample.
- Fixed app.GetExternalFolder.
- Added app.GetInternalFolder.
- Fixed "tablet is not defined" bug.
- Plus lots more... see forum for details.