For serious coding sessions, we highly recommend using the built-in browser based IDE. It connects via WiFi to your device allowing wire free coding on Windows, Linux or Mac PCs and it makes coding a breeze!
Get community help and support here:- http://bit.ly/16Cotwp
*** NEW VERSION JUST RELEASED... WITH SPEECH RECOGNITION AND FAST-2D GAME SUPPORT ***
Please Note: This App was previously called "AndroidScript"
- Add Buttons, Text and Graphics.
- Access GPS, Compass, Camera, Accelerometer.
- Send and Receive emails and SMS.
- Use native controls and/or HTML5.
- Write simple games.
- Share App source with your friends as SPK's
- Control Aurduino and Lego NXT.
- On phone/tablet documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- New stuff being added all the time!
THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE, so please be kind and post issues and requests on the news group http://bit.ly/16Cotwp instead of giving negative reviews.
Please rate this app if you like it!
- Renamed /sdcard/AndroidScript folder to /sdcard/DroidScript.
- Wifi IDE now support HTML, CSS and TXT files.
- Added 3 new GLView examples.
- Added 'Speech Recognition' sample.
- Added 'Audio Record' sample.
- Added app.Call method (makes phone calls given a phone number).
- Added app.GetFreeSpace, app.GetFileDate, app.GetFileSize methods.
- Custom icons now supported on List controls!
- Added lst.SetItem, lst.AddItem, lst.RemoveItem methods.
...and lots more! (see news group for full list)