AndStatus is an Open Source low traffic social networking client with tree-like threaded conversations.
It supports multiple protocols, including
GNU social ("StatusNet". e.g. Quitter, LoadAverage, Vinilox, etc.), Twitter and Pump.io.
AndStatus can combine your accounts from all networks into one Timeline,
and it allows you to read and post even when you are offline.
For Android v.4.1+ devices.
Differentiating features of AndStatus:
1. Many accounts in different Social networks. You may have several accounts in each, write/reply as any "You" and share between accounts and systems.
2. You don't need to be online even to post your updates: unsent posts are kept even after reboot. They will be sent when your device is Online.
3. Convenient tree-like "Conversation view".
4. "Global search" allows to search public messages in all registered systems with one query.
5. Tweets/messages/avatars/attached images are being synced in a background, when your device has a good connection.
6. Cached data may be stored for years or for several days only - it's your choice.
7. Easily backup and restore accounts and data between your devices.
8. Free and without ads, community supported.
See a Change Log for descriptions of all features of AndStatus with links to their discussions:
v.20.5. Timeline filters
1. Added "Hide replies not to me or my friends from Home timeline" option to the new "Filters" settings group.
2. Added "Hide messages based on keywords" option. Messages, which contain defined keywords, are hidden from all timelines.
3. Norwegian and Galician translations added.
4. A "star" icon was removed from a timeline for not favorited messages.