Angklung is an instrument made from joints of a piece of bamboo. The use of angklung is swayed and shaken by hand. This instrument has been known since a long time ago in some places in Indonesia, especially in West Java, Central Java, East Java, and Bali.
"Indonesia Angklung" contains:
1. Definition of angklung instrument.
2. The parts of angklung that describe the names and functions of each of the angklung.
3. History of the angklung, how to play angklung angklung and how to make it.
4. Here you can also try to simulate how to play angklung through single-mode menu by selecting a few notes (from the tone C to C ') by means of shaking the device in a vertical position.
(note: will not sound when the device in a horizontal position).
5. And you can also listen to sample songs that are played using this angklung.