Featuring 200 animated stories and 30 animated songs, available for FREE. Plus, a new free story every day.
Little Fox is a library of animated stories and songs for kids, ages 5-13. As kids read our leveled stories and songs, they build English vocabulary and fluency in a natural, authentic way.
Developed in 2000, the Little Fox curriculum is widely regarded today in Korea as one of the best English language learning programs for children, ages 5-13. In 2002 Little Fox received the Bologna New Media Prize, Citation for Excellence. Visit www.littlefox.com to learn more about Little Fox's award-winning library of
animated stories and songs for children!
Users can access our premium content—over 2,800 stories and 300 songs—by purchasing a monthly subscription.
[Features of a subscription to the Little Fox app]
- Over 2,800 animated stories for children. A new story is released each day, Monday through Friday.
- A structured learning environment for ESL/ELL students so they can gradually progress from levels 1-9
- Access to animated original series for kids—mysteries, fantasies, how-to stories, and much more!
- Access to animated classics such as Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid, Greek myths, Shakespeare, and more!
- About 300 animated songs for children at 6 different learning levels
- A reader's "Bookshelf" to store and organize favorites
- Quizzes to test comprehension
- Learning logs to chart students’ progress
- High-quality animation and sound
- One parent user, plus up to three child users
- Little Fox website subscribers can use our app without any additional cost.
- Added Player Type option for users to choose a different player type in case of any playback issues (in Android 4.1 Jelly Bean version or higher)