Download the Little Fox app, and enjoy 300 animated stories and songs that are available for FREE. Plus, there is a new free story every day! As kids read our leveled stories and songs, they build English vocabulary and fluency in a natural, authentic way.
[Features of a subscription to the Little Fox app]
- Over 310 songs that allow children to learn simple English phrases and numbers. Songs include The Alphabet Song and Mary Had a Little Lamb.
- Over 3,100 animated stories for children, with 70 original series and 650 classics. Animated series include fiction such as mysteries and fantasies, as well as non-fiction such as science and biography, and more!
- A structured learning environment for ESL/ELL students so they can gradually progress from levels 1-9.
- A new story is released each day, Monday through Friday!
- Quizzes to test comprehension
- Text and translation are provided for every story and song.
- A reader’s “Bookshelf” to store and organize favorites
- To see which stories and songs children have watched, parents can use the Learning Log to check their progress. There are separate Learning Logs and Bookshelves for each child.
- One parent user, plus up to three child users
- Little Fox website subscribers can use our app without any additional cost.
- 2015 Korea EduAward, Elementary School English Education Category
- 2015 Best Brand for Kids Index (BBKI), Online English Learning Category
- 2014 Teachers’ Choice Award, for the Family & for the Classroom
- 2013 National Parenting Publications Awards, Gold Winner
- 2013 Interactive Media Awards, Best in Class
- 2003 Korea Software Industry Association (KOSA) Prime Minister’s Commendation
- 2002 39th Bologna Children’s Book Fair, New Media Prize
- 2001 Korea Digital Contents, Grand Prize Winner and Gold Winner
- A Little Fox app subscription is offered on a monthly basis, $19.99 per month, and the payment is charged to Google Wallet accounts.
- All payments follow Google Wallet policy and refunds cannot be made for subscriptions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the list of search results and ‘Featured Series’ to be partially exposed on devices with low resolution (such as Galaxy Tab A, etc.)
- Fixed a bug that initialized the time in ‘My Record’ after pressing the Home button
- Made improvements for overall app usability and stability