AniMoby allows users to create presentations on their tablet using an advanced interactive whiteboard, sound recording capabilities, and a variety of design tools (paint, photo and text insertion, draw, highlight, etc.). AniMoby is part of the EdTech, e-learning revolution that is changing and improving age-old methods of education.
The app is designed for educators, as teachers can create lessons with the app on their tablets, and then send these lessons to students. Students can view these lessons anytime, anywhere on any computer or mobile device with internet connection. This provides assistance to teachers who would like to supplement classroom lessons or reiterate information covered in class. This makes the app a perfect tool for class flipping practices.
Unlike other interactive whiteboard apps, AniMoby projects are saved onto compact file sizes – ideal for tablets. Also, a large library of clip art is available, most of which is education-oriented and designed to help teachers create lessons.
While AniMoby focuses on teachers, a wide variety of other people with various professions or interests can find AniMoby useful. More information is below:
Who is AniMoby for?:
- Educators looking to flip their class. With AniMoby, teachers can easily explain, record, and send lessons to their students. Students do not need a tablet or the AniMoby app to watch the recordings – just access to the internet.
- Business professionals can create presentations using voice to send to co-workers or clients. Powerpoint presentations can also be converted to PDF format and opened with AniMoby, where voice and design tools can be added.
- Coaches and athletes can record plays to share and send. Templates of sporting fields and players are available to facilitate this.
- Doodle, design, add text to photos, play tic-tac-toe or checkers with a friend; the possibilities are endless with AniMoby. Be creative!
- Sound/voice recording capabilities
- Options to paint, draw, highlight, insert text on touchscreen
- Upload high-quality photos from web or image library
- Send recordings to others, or upload to website for public view
- Clip art and templates are available to aid presentation creation
- Easily share projects on Facebook or Twitter
- Add voice, design tools to PowerPoint presentations
The folks at AniMoby take strong pride in providing quick, quality customer support. Feel free to contact us with suggestions or requests, and we will respond as soon as possible. Also, don´t feel shy in informing us on the interesting ways you are using our product – we would love to hear about it. Contact us at [email protected]
Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
Speak, Write, Share - Use AniMoby, Advanced Interactive Whiteboard
- Bugs fixed
- Improved performance on devices with high resolution
- This update offers an access to the Google Maps within the app.
• Various view modes and detailed information from multiple locations.
• Creation of routes and their respective itineraries. You can create an image of the route (map) and itinerary and add it to your library.