Cisco Application Networking Manager (ANM) Mobile makes it easy to manage your Cisco ACE, GSS, CSM and CSS devices from your Android device.
Once connected to a Cisco ANM Server, the Cisco ANM Mobile application allows users to perform key Operations and Monitoring tasks on the services hosted in Cisco DataCenter devices.
It allows users to Setup Favorites, get a snapshot view of services and devices and drill-down into details with real time monitoring and charts. Users can activate/suspend services from the phone.
ANM Mobile users can also opt to receive push notifications regarding status changes for services defined in their Favorites.
- Operational & Monitoring support for Cisco ACE/CSS/CSM/GSS
- Operational Summary Dashboard for load balancing devices and services
- Activate/Suspend services like Virtual Server, Real Server, DNS Rule, VIP Answer
- Change weight of a Real Server
- Set up "Favorites" list for frequently accessed/interested services and receive notifications
- Monitor and real chart for key statistics for Virtual and Real Servers
- Fully compliant with ANM RBAC
- ANM Server should be accessible from mobile device.
- Required ANM server version: 5.1
- Need ANM user credentials to log-in via ANM Mobile application
- Visit http://www.cisco.com/go/anm for compatible ANM server release and for additional information about this ANM Mobile release.
- Support for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Minor Updates and bug fixes