Anotalo (means “write it down”) allow you to organize your agenda and budgeting control, all of this within one app. It´s free and you can:
• Set activity details as title, description, priority, date and time.
• Sync those details with your device calendar.
• Get reminders of the tasks with date and time you set.
• Share activity details by email from the app.
• Check an activities list within the app.
• Add expenditures with amount, description, payment method, date and time.
• Anotalo supports expenses done with cash, debit and credit cards.
• Check expenses on current day/month.
• Summary of expenditures by payment method like debit, credit and monthly.
• Monthly balance (incomes minus expenses).
• Set reminders for common payments (weekly and monthly).
• Take notes of payments done to your credit card.
• Export all your expenses in a PDF file by email.
• Custom names for payment methods.
• Take notes of your incomes with title, amount, date, time and which method receive it.
• Make notes of cash withdrawals and movements between own accounts.
• Export all your money movements in a PDF file by email.
Anotalo is available in English and Spanish as well, supports currency symbols of 109 countries.
If you want to contact us, try this:
Facebook: Anotalo App