It's time to test your general knowledge skill...
Answer N Escape game not only entertaining your time and also improve your education knowledge with lot of fun...
A little boy is locked inside a room for not studying well but it's time to play with his friends in ground he wants to escape from the room, inside the room he have some clues, objects and also he need to solve some puzzles and answer some general knowledge question he is a slow learner can you help this little boy to get escape from the locked door.
Enjoy this interesting escape game..
1. Nice color combination
2. Different type of views
3. Creative room decoration
4. Mind bending puzzles
5. Easy and fun to play
If you like this Game, don’t forget to rate us!!
Also Leave your Comments, this will motivate us…
Last but not the Least, share this Game with your friends!
***A guide to new users***
Collect the items by touching the desired items on the screen.
The collected items will be saved in the inventory panel
After collecting, zoom out to main screen using the arrow key, visible only when to touch the bottom of the screen.
Also check by touching the other side of the screen for the availability of more rooms. If so, visible arrow will take you to that view.
• Get the piece of paper from the plant pot.
• Tap the couch twice and get another paper lying under the couch.
• Tap on the book shelf and get the blue file from there.
• Tap the blue file to open it and get another paper.
• Tap on the puzzle locker which is below the book shelf to get the paper piece.
• Interchange the good and bad things.
o Good - Book, Pig bank, Trash, Praying hands.
o Bad - Plastic, Alcohol, Cigar rete, Pollution.
• Go right, get two papers hidden under the pillows.
• Tap the table in front of the bed and get the cutter.
• Tap the books in the shelf and get the cello tape.
• Tap the dressing table and open the second drawer and get another paper.
• Click the code locker in the wall and see the clue in the picture.
• Enter the clue numbers 2134 in the locker.
• Get another paper from the code locker.
• Go left, click the wall hanging, drag the cutter to the wall hanging and get the final paper.
• Click the paper pieces from inventory.
• Ensure that you have 9 paper pieces and drag them.
• Now drag the cello tape to tape them.
• Read all the questions, options in the capital letters A, D, A, B are the answers.
• Go right twice, enter A, D, A, B in the door to open.
** Needs Adobe Air Plugin
For more details log on to
Improved User Interface
Advanced Ads Enable
SDK Updated to the latest version
Enabled new YouTube video