Keep your hard earned smartphone safe by using Anti Theft. If your mobile is lost/stolen, any failed attempt to unlock your mobile will trigger this app to take picture from front camera along with location information and send you an email without the user getting to know.
How it works?
1. Download the app and register by providing email id.
2. Set number of unlock attempts after which the app will take pic from front camera.
3. After the user tries to unlock your mobile and fail, the app will take picture from front camera and get the location of mobile, upload it to server and send a mail to your email id.
Install, Activate and forget, you don't have to remember anything, no secret keywords, no username/passwords.A notification will be displayed in task bar whenever the app uploads pic to server or fails to upload. The notification email sometimes goes to Spam/Junk folder.
1) A successful or unsuccessful attempt is considered only when 4 dots in the pattern are selected. selecting 2 or 3 dots in pattern during unlock will not be considered as failure by android system and the app will not be notified about it. Its been observed that many users try with only 2 or 3 dots and report that app is not working.
2) The app will not know your password/pattern. App will only be notified by android system when there is a wrong attempt to unlock.
3) The app does NOT wipe data or do any harmful stuff to your mobile. The permission given is only for getting unlock failure attempt, taking pic, getting location details and uploading it to server.
How to uninstall?
To Uninstall, You need to disable admin privilege first. Go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select Device Administrator and there uncheck "Anti Theft" and select deactivate. After that you can uninstall.
1. In some mobiles picture appears green or picture is not taken at all. That is the limitation of mobile and we tried but cannot get it to work properly.
If you have problem do mail us @ [email protected]
We cannot reply if you report your problem in the rating as we will not have your contact details to reply with a solution.
Tags: Thief tracker, Pic on Mail, Track My Phone