Is there anybody who thinks that the slide lock for Android is unnecessary? Using this application, unlock screen will not be displayed, so you can skip one step to go back to home screen.
Pro version has unique features as follws:
* hide statusbar icon, but Add in ongoing.
* You can set the application working time. (Services will terminate automatically in the time specified)
* DelayLock mode (1.6 or 2.1 user features)
* Removed Ads
* Please try again after updating to place the widget.
* NoLock mode
* SkipLock mode
* DelayLock mode (1.6 or 2.1 users feature)
* Autostart at boot
1.6~2.2 or higher user:
* While this service is running, the emergency call button will not be displayed on unlock screen.
2.2 or higher user:
* The feature which automatically enables/disables pattern lock will not be available.
* The setting used to unlock the screen for the system needs to be set up as “none” or “pattern”.
Activation when you start to make access to Google’sauthentication server.
Please install if you can agree with this.
If it does not work correctly or if you are not satisfied with the function, stop using it and uninstall it.
* WidgetLocker user
WidgetLocker->Settings->Advanced->Retain System Keyguard(enable)
* Unable to turn off the alarm user:
The following URL for more information please take a look at.
kw: NoLock, Keyguard, unlock, slide lock
Version 1.4.0 (2011/03/07):
* Added DelayLock mode.
* Added Security settings link in preference screen.
* When incoming call the action should not be unlocked.
* Do not use the WakeLock behavior in some.
* small change.
New DelayLock Mode. 1.6 or 2.1 users will get to like it.
Added a permission(READ_PHONE_STATE) to get the incoming call events.
re-install when widgets that are not listed updates