Antwerp, the second city of Belgium is a hidden gem. And we bring it to your phone.
Features of the Antwerp Travel Guide by Triposo:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Eating out section with the best restaurants
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section
* Mini guides for nearby cities
* An offline map
About our guide
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
We've implemented features requested by some of you:
- Tap the image of a place to see more photos of that place. For this you need an internet connection.
- The hotel map is more useful now, as we display directly the prices you searched for instead of icons.
If you like Triposo, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.