In addition to this official ANWB Waterways Maps app, you can always check the ANWB waterways maps and the Water Almanak Part 2 (navigation information).
- Marina locations and details of marina facilities.
- Information on waterways.
- Opening times of bridges and locks.
- Enter a destination and immediately receive the navigation direction, DTG, ETA and SOG.
- All offline data. No data connection required during use.
- Waterway obstruction information from the Netherlands Directorate-General for Public Works and Water Management.
- Junctions of ´Boating is a joint activity’ (‘Varen doe je samen’).
- Take a picture and/or make a note on-site and add it to the waterways map.
This app only works if you have a valid subscription. The first two days are a free trial period. You can take out a subscription for:
- One week (EUR 5.49)
- One month (EUR 10.99)
- One year (EUR 42.99)
The subscription ends automatically.
Please note: If you take out a subscription within the two-day trial period, any remaining trial day(s) will lapse.
- Your subscription is paid via your Google account.
- Via your Google account you can only use PayPal or a credit card for payment.
- It is not possible to reimburse any amount paid during the active subscription period.
After puchase, you can create an account in the app to activate your subscription on a replacement or second device.
This app contains all ANWB waterways maps plus information on waterways, bridges, locks and marina facilities. The waterways maps are the same as the printed ANWB waterways maps. Their update cycle comprises two years: every year half of the maps is updated. If you take out a one-year subscription, you will receive at least one information update. This means you can always travel with the most recent ANWB data!
Please note: download this app only via a wi-fi connection. Download size is approx. 1.4 GB.
Please note: Long-term use of GPS in the background can considerably reduce battery life.
The Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB is an association promoting its members’ interests in the fields of mobility, holidays and leisure time by means of a unique mix of influential and service-providing activities. As such, the ANWB endeavours to contribute to a sustainable development of society.
Do you have any questions about this app? Send them to [email protected]
and type ‘Waterways Maps App’ in the subject line.
Thank you for using our mobile app.
We regularly publish updates with improved and new, practical features.
To make sure you don’t miss out on anything, please activate automatic updates.
Pleased with our app? We are happy to receive your feedback. If you have questions regarding this app, feel free to contact us at [email protected]