This is a custom build of AnyMemo, filled with learning data from Laboratory of Informatics, ICT Prague. This package was created so that ICT students could easily download pre-filled version of the original AnyMemo. As soon as I find a better way (package dependency), I'll move to using the original AnyMemo package. In the meanwhile, please consider downloading author's donation version from https://market.android.com/details?id=org.liberty.android.fantastischmemopro
Description from the original package follows:
AnyMemo, Memorize Anything!
Note: After updating to 8.0, you may need to do a "Reset All Preference" in "Misc" to clean up all obsolete settings.
AnyMemo is an advanced spaced-repetition flash card learning software with rich functions.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download 550+ flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org
5. Import thousands flash cards from FlashcardExcange http://www.flashcardexchange.com/
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Note: The FAQ in anymemo.org has been updated. Please view it first if you have problems. If you don't want to read. Just send me an email. I try my best to answer your question.
Please don't make comments in Android Market for bugs. Directly email to [email protected]
, I will response as fast as I can!
My Twitter: @helloworld11
2011-09-18: Repackaged to contain data from Laboratory of Informatics, ICT Prague. Sources can be downloaded from http://mireksimek.name/lich/anymemo/AnyMemo.tgz