AnyMemo is an advanced spaced-repetition flash card learning software with rich functions.
Thank you for your donation.
Pro version is for donation ONLY! The features are the SAME as free version.
The pro advantages are:
1. May be newer than free.
2. Get better support if you mention it in email.
3. Make AnyMemo better
4. Stop me putting ADs in the future :D
5. Premium flash card services.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download 550+ flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org
5. Import thousands flash cards from FlashcardExcange，StudyStack and Quizlet
6. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
7. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
8. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
We also have a new FAQ, please read it:
Note: The FAQ in anymemo.org has been updated. Please view it first if you have problems. If you don't want to read. Just send me an email. I try my best to answer your question.
Please don't make comments for bugs. Directly email to [email protected]
, I will response as fast as I can!
WARNING: No widget and notification if installed on SD card. Move back to phone and restart the phone if you want them back.
(Hi Paul, I search my email and don't find about your feature request. I am sorry about the mis-communications. But commenting here won't help anything (I can't reply easily). The way of communication is email or issue tracker)
Please visit: http://anymemo.org/index.php?page=version for full changelog
After AnyMemo 10.4, you cannot install BOTH free and pro version on the same device. Please uninstall one of them.
Major features including studying in list mode, initial multi-sided card support, enhanced scheduling algorithm, better searching support and downloading from Cram.