AnyMemo is an advanced spaced-repetition flash card learning software with rich functions. The app is free, open-sourced and Ads free.
Source code: https://github.com/helloworld1/AnyMemo
Thank you for your donation. Pro version is for donation ONLY! The features are the SAME as free version.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox, Google Drive
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Please DO NOT make comments in Google Play for bugs / suggestions / Questions. My response time will be slow.
Please directly email to [email protected]
or post issues in
I will response as fast as I can!
Please visit: http://anymemo.org/index.php?page=version for full changelog
New feature: Add Android 6.0 compatibility. Add permission support for Android 6.0.
New Feature: Open db file from Gmail, Downloader and other apps
New Feature: Add option to choose review order in Customize scheduling algorithm
Enhance: Enhance UI for statistics screen
Enhance: Enhance UI for main screen to support latest material design
Bug fix: Several translation enhancement