Important information: The AnyMemo server will be down after 2016-06-06. I am working actively for a new server and website. You will NOT be able to access anymemo.org or databases in it. You will need to update AnyMemo to 10.9.1 (Unreleased now) in order to access new server also. Sorry for the inconvenience.
AnyMemo is an advanced spaced-repetition flash card learning software with rich functions. The app is free, open-sourced and Ads free.
Source code: https://github.com/helloworld1/AnyMemo
Thank you for your donation. Pro version is for donation ONLY! The features are the SAME as free version.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox, Google Drive
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Please DO NOT make comments in Google Play for bugs / suggestions / Questions. My response time will be slow.
Please directly email to [email protected]
or post issues in
I will response as fast as I can!
Bug fix: Card Player crash
New feature: Brand new UI color theme.
New feature: High resolution icons.
New feature: Display today's newly learned cards.
New feature: Multi-selection and deletion for the dbs in the recent list screen.
Enhance: Update Dropbox support to use Dropbox V2 and new UI. Fix most dropbox crashing issues
Enhance: Less memory consumption and faster load time by removing Guice and replace with dagger2
Enhance: New high resolution icons
Enhance: New Google drive sign in flow