MobileIron Go seamlessly integrates your Android device with your company's mobile operations and makes it easy to find the docs, photos and presentations your company uses most. Stop hunting for content on confusing Wikis, hard-to-navigate file servers and bloated inboxes. Connect to your important business content with MobileIron Go.
* Automatically configure your Android device for access to your corporate network
* Get easy access to company email and the documents your team uses most
* Get immediate access to corporate WiFi , VPN and preferred applications
* Mark your most important documents as Favorite to quickly access offline
* Stay current by always having access to the most recent versions of your documents
NOTE: In order to log into the MobileIron Go app, your company must have an account on the MobileIron Cloud service. Please consult with your company’s Mobile IT organization before downloading this app. The MobileIron Go app will not operate without the required MobileIron infrastructure.
In Version 3.3.0:
• Added option to block the Quick Settings swipe-down in Kiosk mode
• Added support for Help@Work so that your help desk may remotely support users
• Added support for Hindi
In Version 3.2.0:
• Allow end-users control over “Location Settings” of the device while in Kiosk mode.
• Do not prompt end-users for app updates while in Kiosk mode to avoid distractions.
• Streamlined migration of devices to Android for Work.