ANZ goMoney® is our mobile banking app that makes it easy to keep track of your money, pay bills and send money to family and friends.
Please note: You will need to have an ANZ Australia Customer Registration Number (CRN) to register.
• Quickly and securely access your linked ANZ personal and business accounts with a four digit PIN
• Transfer money in real time between your ANZ accounts
• Pay bills with BPAY®#
• Pay anyone using their bank BSB and Account Number#
• Send money to anyone with just their mobile phone number (the recipient requires an Australian bank account)#
• Access and edit your Biller and Pay Anyone lists from ANZ Internet Banking
• Easily find ANZ ATMs and branch locations
• Personalise your account order, add customised names and even add a picture to your accounts to easily identify them
ANZ goMoney requires access in the following areas:
• Device Information – this permission is only used to provide additional security information during your goMoney registration.
• Contacts - assists in using the ‘Pay to Mobile’ feature, allowing you to make payments using a mobile number that is stored in your ‘contacts’ list.
• Location - allows access to your location which is required for the ‘Find ANZ’ feature in ANZ goMoney, enabling you to locate nearby ANZ Branches and ATMs. This permission is only used while you’re in the ‘Find ANZ’ section of the app.
• Image Gallery -. It’s used to allow you to personalise your accounts with images that are stored on your device and save receipts from payments to your image gallery.
• Storage – this allows goMoney to save your personalised data on your device and other information such as caching maps when using FindANZ.
These permission categories are designed by Google and must be accepted before you use the relevant feature in ANZ goMoney. Sometimes the permissions appear broader than the actual information ANZ goMoney accesses on your device. ANZ goMoney will only access the information set out above on your device if you use the features described above. By using these features in ANZ goMoney, you agree that we can access this information on your mobile device.
If you are having any issues with ANZ goMoney, please send us an email to [email protected]
, talk to us on Twitter (@anz_au) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/anzaustralia) and we will be happy to help.
Your money and personal details are protected:
ANZ goMoney is secure and can only be accessed with your PIN. It’s also underpinned by high-grade encryption and backed by our ANZ Internet Banking Guarantee*.
For more information, visit www.anz.com/gomoney
By downloading ANZ goMoney you acknowledge and accept the ANZ goMoney Terms and Conditions and Licence Agreement and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via Google Play or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
ANZ goMoney is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ). ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ's colour blue is a trade mark of ANZ.
ANZ goMoney is a registered trademark of ANZ. ANZ goMoney for Android is only available from Google Play.
# A combined daily transaction limit of $1000 applies to Pay Anyone and Pay to Mobile transactions using ANZ goMoney. A limit of $10,000 per transaction and $15,000 per day applies to bill payments using BPAY
* The ANZ Internet Banking Guarantee applies provided you have complied with the terms and conditions for your product.
BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
• Bug fixes to ensure ANZ goMoney is running smoothly
We will look to provide more ANZ goMoney enhancements in future releases.