ANZ goMoney New Zealand makes it easy to keep track of your money, make secure payments to anyone with a NZ bank account or pay someone just by using their mobile phone number.
ANZ goMoney lets you:
• View your personal and business accounts as one list
• Make bill payments to a person or your Internet Banking payees list (now located under the “Pay a Person or Bill”)#
• Register and use ANZ goMoney across multiple devices
• Securely access your ANZ accounts fast with a four-digit PIN
• Make electronic payments up to $10,000#
• Set up a new payee for your payee list
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account just by using their mobile number#
• View upcoming payments (including loans, automatic payments, and tax payments)
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Set and change your PIN for personal Visa Debit, Credit and EFTPOS cards (in Settings)
• Find past transactions quickly with transaction history searching
• View KiwiSaver balances
• Login as a guest using just your Internet Banking customer number and password
Your money and personal details are protected because:
• ANZ goMoney gives you secure banking on your mobile device. The app is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device
• OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device, resetting PIN or Guest Login
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly try and log on with the wrong PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity
• We’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions, providing you comply with our Electronic Banking Conditions of Use
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to be an ANZ New Zealand customer, be registered for ANZ Internet Banking and be using an Android smartphone device with an operating system of 2.2 (Froyo) or above.
How we use Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ goMoney. We do not use Google Analytics on secure ANZ goMoney screens. Google Analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ goMoney statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ goMoney, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ goMoney. No personal information is made available to Google Inc.
Google Analytics use this information to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. This information is provided to us by Google Inc. to help us better understand usage of ANZ goMoney.
Permissions to access contacts, photos and location are required only for your use within ANZ goMoney. ANZ will not access your contacts, photos or location without your permission.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ). ANZ goMoney is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2013 ABN 11 005 357 522.
#A daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions and Pay a person or Bill transactions limits are the same as your Internet Banking limits up to $10,000.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions of Use apply to your use of ANZ goMoney. You can download a copy from anz.co.nz.
• Set or change your PIN for personal Visa Debit, Credit and EFTPOS cards (in Settings)
•Updated balances view with ability to toggle between list and grid views
•Added payment options to navigation drawer
•Added link to Internet Banking in Guest Login as an option for customers who don’t have access to their OnlineCode
• Fixed issue with navigation drawer not always working on some devices