Anza Money is a bookkeeping and money tracking application for Android devices that allows you to track money, plan spending, create and organize the budget, and much more.
If you experience any problems please contact Support.
- Double-entry accounting system
- Predefined Charts of Accounts for personal or business uses
- Multiple Books
- Transaction Templates for quick input
- Scheduled and Recurring Transactions
- Split (complex) Transactions
- Powerful Reports and Charts
- QIF/OFX/QFX/CSV banks statement import
- HTML, XML and CSV Export
- PIN code protected data access
- User-friendly interface with themes
- Screen Widgets
- Free of embedded ads
- No dangerous Android permissions (INTERNET, READ_PHONE_STATE etc.)
- Android Lollipop 5.02 and upper compatibility issue fixed.
- Bugs fixed.
- Android Lollipop compatibility issue fixed.
- Additional attributes (Transaction Note, Entry Note, Project, Payee) appear in all reports.
- Improved bank statements import